Work Visa

Visa options for working in Australia depends on how long you want to stay in Australia and likely you will need to have occupation that is on a skill shortage list. Work visa can be for short and long term, skilled and sponsored, business, investment and working holidays.

What kind of work will you do?

  • Air or sea crew
  • Attend or work at a special event/activity
  • Business or investment
  • Represent a foreign Government, teach a foreign language or do domestic work (diplomat or consular)
  • Participate in a research project
  • Post-study work training and internship
  • Skilled/highly specialised work
  • Working holiday or seasonal work
  • Youth, school or staff exchange program
  • Work in a Pacific Labour Scheme specified industry

For more info visit: